How To Distress Furniture DIY Plans
Learn how to distress furniture like a PRO with these downloadable DIY Plans!
This is a digital download course intended to guide you through the steps to paint and distress furniture for an aged, vintage look.
Use these Proven Techniques to Upcycle Used Furniture & Sell for Profit!
Or, Transform your existing furniture to match your farmhouse or shabby chic home decor.
Distressing Furniture Tutorial
The course comes with a downloadable 23 page PDF so you can start right away.
The PDF contains the following:
- 3 Video Tutorials for All Skill Levels
- Detailed Photo Illustrations for All Steps
- Complete Material/Tool List
- Table of Contents for Easy Navigation
- FREE Chalk Paint Recipe
- Simple Tips to Save Time, Save Money, and Eliminate Frustration
Below is a sample of the skills you will learn in this furniture distressing course:
- How To Match your Farmhouse or Shabby Chic Home Decor
- Simple Rules for Color Combinations for Creating Different Looks
- Best Paint for Furniture
- How To Paint Furniture
- Sanding Furniture for Distressing/Antiquing
- Distressing Process for Stain
- Distressing Process for Antiquing Wax
- How To Seal and Protect Distressed Finish
- Real Examples of Upcycling and Distressing Console Table, Desk, and Pantry Door
We recommend viewing the PDF on your computer, phone, or tablet to easily access the links easily.
The PDF is print-friendly so feel free to print a hardcopy as well.
As a Craftsman and Artist, I show you how I create things with my own style. Yours may differ depending on products used, techniques, and environmental differences.
When using tools, paints, and chemicals please adhere to any and all manufacturer safety guidelines. If you have specific safety questions or concerns, please contact the product’s manufacturer.
This purchase is only to be used by the purchaser. To share this DIY plan with anyone is a copyright infringement and will be treated as such.
Copyright, Rustic Sea Relics, LLC., All Rights Reserved.
The contents may not be reproduced or distributed in any form without written permission.